|Everything I need at my fingertips|
|Pivot in my chair, and cutting station behind me|
How many projects, you ask? Here's the list:
- Tooth fairy pillow for John
- Red/black/white twirl skirt for Caroline
- Music fabric twirl skirt for Caroline
- Doll cheerleader outfit
- Doll Colonial outfit (what was I thinking?!)
- Five coloring bags for friends and cousins
- Brown pants for me
- Pink dress for me (this was supposed to be my Easter dress two years ago - hmph)
- Monkey pajamas for John (please note how small the children on the pattern are...)
Hard to be an example to the kids when it comes to finishing what you start when I have all of these projects piled up, some literally for years. No time like the present to fix an outage, so I have officially made a mid-year resolution: finish all projects by December 31st.
Fifteen projects, five months left in the year. Hoooo boy... better get started. I spent most of the day yesterday in front of my sewing machine and managed to knock out two of the projects on the list. This might not be too hard, after all!!
So about the little kids on the pattern... Given that I've had this project since we lived in Ohio (ahem), I had to lengthen the pants for John, and didn't have enough fabric to make the top, but hey. Don't big boys do just sleep pants, anyway?
|My little monkey|
|Razorback Red if she ever decides to|
root for the Hogs!
Now I ask you - what's your mid-year resolution?