Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On the DL

I had great intentions of sharing the pictures and story from John's kindergarten program earlier this week, but I've been down for the count on anything other than the bare minimum thanks to excruciating tooth pain.

Again.

I find it patently unfair that I've been keeping this blog for less than four months and already have a second opportunity to share that I needed a root canal today. Apparently, I like to do these things in pairs.

So after self medicating for a couple of days and hoping it was just me grinding my teeth in my sleep, I finally accepted the unfortunate truth, made an appointment, and parted with another $398 of my hard earned dollars.

I promise, tomorrow, a more upbeat sharing of John's program. Until then, feel free to feel sorry for me. I've done a lot of that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment