Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Magical shenanigans at our house

On a rainy, cold, grey spring day, I never know what I'll find when I get home. I rarely expect anything other than the usual - kids have done their homework, have watched their shows, and are playing together upstairs but about on each other's last nerve.

Today I got a treat - as soon as I got home, Caroline had a surprise for me upstairs in the bonus room. Surprises can be awesome or a bit of a letdown for me, but she is ALWAYS excited about them.

Today, the surprise was awesome:

On the wall in the stairway

On the door to the bonus room

The set up for "beginner magitians"

Where Caroline plied her tricks

So what, exactly, did all of this magic consist of? It started with John as the Beginner Magitian:


And progressed to Caroline as the Mid Magic Magitian:



Constant entertainment in this house, folks. Constant entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment