Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Feature: John's love note

I frequently see a small person standing in the doorway when I pull into the garage at the end of a work day, and I'm not going to lie - it never gets old, it's way better than a dog, and it's frequently the highlight of my day. Yesterday, as I pulled in, I saw John open the door, give me a startled look (to be fair, I was home about a half hour early compared to most days recently), then quickly shut the door. A second later he reappears, sticks this to the door, and hurries back inside:

We do a lot of taping of decorations to the walls around here, and I figured it was an invitation to a party in the play room or a hint for a scavenger hunt that would end up in the bonus room. 

Upon closer inspection, though, I realized: it was a love note, from a son to his mommy.

I hope he never gets too big for these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment