Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm a huge football fan. Despite the fact that my Cowboys didn't make the playoffs this year, haven't won a playoff game in three years, and the last Cowboys Super Bowl win is a distant memory, I still devour every moment of postseason football.

Hard truth: I'm not really a 49ers fan, and frankly, I actively root against the Ravens.

This year, the interest was less in the game, and more in the hype around the Harbaugh brothers; less in the outcome, and more in the commercials. (Thank you, Oreo cookies, for bringing me to tears, I was laughing so hard.)

Lucky for me, I can always count on the Super Bowl for a smorgasbord of finger foods, the buffet of snacking delights that we call DINNER.




And once the food is put away and the dishes are done... Well, only 9 days until pitchers and catchers report.

Let's go, 'Stros!

No comments:

Post a Comment